Would you rather draft a kicker based on highlights or hundreds (100s) of attempts?
Simple Kicking is different.
- We collect data on top prospects.
- We analyze thousands of kicks using motion tracking technology.
- Our proprietary ranking system predicts future success with a high degree of accuracy.
Simple Kicking delivers.
- The online portal breaks down data into a ranking compared to league averages.
- Each prospect is broken down by splits to identify tendencies.
- The consistency assessment is broken down by A, B, C, and X kicks.
Do traditional kicking stats tell the full story?
No. The most widely accepted stat to measure a kicker’s performance is field goal percentage. It fails to account the difficulty of the attempts. (Video)
Let the data paint the picture.
Many critical games are decided by a kick. This means kickers are needed to be on their best during the crunch time moments, and even more true late in the season.
Simple Kicking Data identifies the best prospects quicker using advanced metrics.
Evaluating kickers is difficult for NFL Teams because there’s 2 critical parts to the process.
- There is a long list of Free Agent targets which must be filtered down which can take months.
- There is only one spot available out of the top targets.
The entire process is fragmented.
A single Prospect attends up to 20 Combines and/or workouts, but there is no running total of his stats.
If a Prospect has previous NFL experience, teams are granted access to video footage. Then teams either host a workout for many players or they travel across the country for private workouts to evaluate the prospect in-person.
If fans crave in-season stats on their favorite players from their “home-town” teams, how much more do NFL executives want access to a prospect’s full and complete data before an in-person workout?
Discover kicker and punter stats to see who is the best Free Agent kicker available.